Innovations are the engine for investment, productivity, employment, and competitiveness. With our innovation strategy, we want to bolster the innovative strength of companies and the performance of universities and research institutions in Rhineland-Palatinate. In this context, we particularly focus our support on these six areas with potential:
- Energy, environmental technology, resource efficiency
- Materials, material and surface technology
- Microsystems technology, sensor technology, automation
- Life sciences and the healthcare economy
- Automotive and commercial vehicle industry
- Information and communication technology, software systems, and artificial intelligence
The goal is to successfully shape the digital transformation and further expand Rhineland-Palatinate’s position in all key areas with potential.